Friday, March 14, 2014

Be fearless in every thing you do



We won't discuss how long it took me to design this week's fearless quote below. Let's just say I was fearless (and made liberal use of some choice curse words).

For this week's Fearless Friday:





Be fearless, be brave in every single thing you do. Whatever you've got going on, whether it's good or bad, doesn't matter. Face it. Take a breath. And be fearless.

You want to write that book? Do it. Run a marathon? Go for it. Travel half way across the world and learn to surf? Hang ten. Maybe your intentions are smaller in scale like learning to knit or, dying your hair? Go get 'em! But be fearless.

I know what you're thinking. (You want a glazed donut from Dunkin, right? No? Seriously?) This is easy for me to preach. But every time I blog I try to do it without fear. People might show up and read what I wrote. They might not. Maybe they'll like it and maybe they won't. See where I'm going with this?

Do your thing. But be fearless in every thing you do. Now let's get some donuts cuz I think we earned them.



No comments:

Post a Comment