Saturday, May 2, 2009

My Thoughts, My Views, My Stuff

I created this blog as a place to house my....stuff. You know, a place for everything and everything in it's place. Recently, at night while I lay in bed waiting for sleep to come I have begun to make lists in my head. I have a list of my favorite movies. These are movies that I watch over and over when they are on TV and can quote random lines from. List subject to additions or changes at author's whim.

A League of Their Own
Airheads
Back To the Future Trilogy
Christmas Vacation
Coneheads
Disney’s The Kid
Doc Hollywood
Father of the Bride (remake)
Godfather Trilogy
Gone With the Wind
Grease
It’s A Wonderful Life
Jaws
Little Women
Meet Joe Black
Miracle on 34th Street
Monsters Inc.
Ocean’s 11
Ocean’s 13
Point Break
That Night
When Harry Met Sally
Wizard of Oz

No comments:

Post a Comment