Saturday, February 6, 2010

Hire Me Dammit!!!!!

I have mad proofreading skills. I can write very well. I have more than 10 years of professional office experience. I can operate office equipment which includes running diagnostic tests on copiers and printers and changing toner. I know my way around a computer and I learn quickly. So why is it so hard for me to find a job??

Granted it would be convenient for me to stay home and telecommute but still. I probably know more than most people who do the damn job postings do! I need to work!! Every day I scour the online want ads from Yahoo hotjobs to Monster.com to the local want ads and everything in between. Craigslist has become a breeding ground for scammers and cheapskate companies who want the moon but will pay only a pittance.

I have applied to many. I even heard back from some that ended up being shady. The rest give me Nothing! Granted we are in a lousy economy. There are still some job sectors that are growing and need help. Hello!! I'm here!! Hire Me Dammit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment