Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Real TV

Ok, I admit it. I am shamelessly addicted to the Real Housewives on Bravo TV. The Atlanta housewives annoyed me and the OC ones were mildly amusing. But the NY housewives I loved!

I am currently watching the newest addition, The Real Housewives of NJ and well....the jury is still out. I watch the show much like people watching a train wreck. Part of you knows you should look away. But you can't! Still, I root for the gals across the Hudson. The NJ housewives I can't warm up to. None of them reach me. And none of them portray REAL Jersey women. I know, Atlanta and NY women said the same thing but.. Come On! We do not all act the way they do.

In the meantime...I tune in every Tuesday night at 10 to watch "The Real Train Wreck of TV".

No comments:

Post a Comment