Friday, October 26, 2012

A witch, a baby, Flo and Mayhem

Every now and then a commercial gets made that makes me want to high-five the advertising team who developed it. Geico's recent ad featuring a witch flying in a broom factory is one of them. It makes me laugh every time I see it. It's cute and timely with Halloween coming.

I like a lot of the insurance ads. I'm a fan of Flo from Progressive. Not all her commercials are great, but for the most part they're good. Bill prefers Mayhem from Allstate.

My all time fave commercials feature the E-trade baby. This one makes me giggle.

Now, I'm not advocating for these companies and I don't do business with them. They just make me laugh and not want to grab the remote and change the channel at break-neck speed.

Anyone out there have a favorite ad on television?  Share please!


No comments:

Post a Comment