Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My stupid head

Yesterday evening while listening to my ipod I told Bill that my ears must be smaller than average. He gave me that oh jeez I can't wait to hear this one look. So naturally I had to explain my reasoning behind this profound statement.

My earbuds don't stay in and I have to keep pushing them back in.

Without missing a beat he said that's because all the stupid in your head keeps pushing them out.

Touche, husband.

And he might just be right about that. There is a whole mess of stupid roaming the halls of my head in between video streams of Tom Cat trying to catch Jerry Mouse. In any case, if this keeps up I'm just buying a new pair of headphones. To better hear the music and ya know, keep the stupid from completing falling out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment