Tuesday, December 3, 2013

I'm still here

Gentle Readers/Fellow Bloggers/Whoever is still reading this:


I'm still here. Sorry for not posting in a more consistent manner. I wish I could say I've been off doing fabulous things and then post pictures documenting that fabulosity. But I haven't. There's been plenty of topics and whatnot to post. I just was not in the right frame of mind to be here.

The truth is that back in early October I went off my anxiety meds. Lack of health insurance kind of dictated that choice. It's been a roller-coaster ride from hell since. Picture the boat ride in Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. Believe me, Veruca Salt, you DO NOT want a boat like that! I'll spare you the details. But I will say that it makes for an effective campaign against doing hardcore drugs. Not that I ever planned to or even thought about it. I mean I can't even afford legal drugs so let's be real here.


Today is a good day. And I felt like writing. And sharing. So, here I am. I'll try to post a lot more. It's the least I can do for those of you who show up. I might do a recap about some of what I've been wanting to write about. Should be cool. Maybe I'll throw in a bunch of Christmas type posts, too.

Later dudes. Let 'er rip. Hang ten.                  (name that movie)



No comments:

Post a Comment