Thursday, June 12, 2014

My very first Vox Box

I received my very first Vox Box from Influenster! Yay, free stuff!



The TLC Vox Box is for the Moms of Influenster Nation. In it I found all kinds of cool things like:

Neosporin Neo To Go
This is great for active kids and Moms on the go. Just in time for Summer and the days Chris and I will be spending at the park.

Ivory Bar Soap
I've always been a fan of Ivory Soap. It smells good. It lathers nicely. Best of all, it helps keep my skin soft.

AVON Anew Reversalist Express Wrinkle Smoother
Are they trying to tell me something? Well, anyway, I'm giving this a try and if one day soon I look in the mirror and see myself with younger looking skin, then I'll know it worked. And if I end up looking like I did at 25 then I'll know it's a miracle worker!

Puffs To Go
This sure beats carrying around loose tissues that clump at the bottom of my purse. Plus, these contain lotion for sensitive schnozes.

Shell Fuel Rewards Network Card
Any chance to save money at the gas pump is fine by me.

The coupon is to try the new Breyers Gelato Indulgences ice cream. Ice cream?? Yes, please! Once I try this I'll post my review. In the meantime I'll scream for ice cream one more time. Ice Cream! Okay, I'm done.






Disclosure: These products were received complimentary of Influenster for testing purposes. All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment