Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I'd rather be in Philadelphia, preferably eating a cheese steak

I wish I could say I haven't been posting on here because I've been off visiting some exciting places but, I haven't. We did have company from out of town visit for a few days. And Bill was unofficially offered a job in another state, which he turned down because we have no need to re-locate.

January has been filled with a whole lot of, what's the word I'm looking for? Stuff. Busy, mundane, daily stuff. A lot of the month was spent just trying to establish a regular routine again after all the holiday hub-bub, Bub.

All in all, I think I'd rather be in Philadelphia.

That's been my go-to phrase lately when I'm overwhelmed or just really bored. I stole borrowed it from "Gilmore Girls" in the episode where Richard has a heart attack. While he's in the hospital, someone asks him How are you doing? and that was his reply.

I think I might have been to Philly once. At the very least I drove through. Now I'm in the mood for a cheese steak.

I couldn't find a Gilmore Girls gif or video of the quote but here's a pic of a cheese steak. Drool with me.



source





No comments:

Post a Comment