Wednesday, April 3, 2013

They shoot you for that in New Jersey

Ah Las Vegas. Nice place to visit but I wouldn't want to drive here. Seriously, a good number of people who drive around here, um, suck at it.

This is mainly because Vegas is home to a lot of transplants from other parts of the country and each brings their own unique way of driving. Which most of the time provokes me into a murderous rage but then I remember that not everyone comes from the northeast. This doesn't automatically turn me into a kinder, gentler person. Don't be crazy. I just happen to remember and then I continue having a fit behind the wheel.

Here drivers think nothing of cutting you off or deciding at the last moment that they really don't want to make that right turn but instead want to continue going straight...s-l-o-w-l-y. And my personal favorite: when they sit for an extra couple minutes at a newly turned green light.

Back in the metropolitan area you would get cursed at in six different languages accompanied by hand gestures of all kinds. That's if you're lucky. If you're unlucky you might end up meeting the road raging business end of a gun.





No comments:

Post a Comment