Monday, June 10, 2013

Trivial facts and my not so trivial comments

The other day I read somewhere that the average dream lasts only 20 minutes. Naturally I was like, What?! Which prompted me to check out some other random and obscure facts and then post them here for your amusement. Or in case you're ever on Jeopardy or find yourself in the Cash Cab. You're welcome.


Each time you laugh you burn up, on average, 3.5 calories. (If this is true, I should be way skinnier than I am.)


The average person falls asleep in seven minutes. (Apparently I'm not average. Go figure.)

The dot over the letter “i” is called a tittle. (The red dot on my tittle is called a nipple. Sorry, I couldn't help it. The word just screamed for a dirty comment!)

21% of us don’t make our bed daily. 5% of us never do. (I am, sadly,in the 21%. Sorry, Mom!)

The word “samba” means “to rub navels together.”(NJSally samba'd with NJHarry.) (Also, the next time I want sexy time with the husband I'll just say, "Want to samba with me?")

A snail can sleep for 3 years. (I must have been a snail in a past life.)

There are so many other bits of useless trivia out there. And some are quite gross but no-less interesting to read. Like watching a horror movie through your fingers while you cover your face.

PS: Sorry for some of the saucy commentary. Then again, what'd you expect from a smart-ass broad from NJ.

No comments:

Post a Comment