Friday, January 17, 2014

Be Fearless



Too often we let fear dictate our lives. I know I'm guilty of this. Fear of failure. Fear of the unknown. Fear is a the great de-motivator. It makes us feel complacent with where we are, daring not to risk going further lest we upset some great cosmic balance. It's a lie. The sooner this is realized the better. Overcoming whatever monster stands in your way can be freeing. It's less about being brave and more about taking charge.

I re-named my blog The Fearless Scribe with the intention to write without fear. Sure there may be fluff posts, and humor among the serious but every post I write is real. It is my truth written without fear.

So if you're contemplating some big decision, or major change, or encountering a scary situation look it in the eyes and don't back down because on the other side of fear lies Freedom. I'll even hold your hand and we can be fearless together.



No comments:

Post a Comment