Thursday, January 16, 2014

Greetings readers from around the world

So for the pure hell of it and because I like to cause myself more confusion than should be allowed I poked around and checked my blog stats. Numbers and such and blah blah blah. And I came upon this and thought I would extend a personal "Hello!" to those reading from other countries. This is the number of page views from around the world for this past week. Or maybe it's just some elaborate hack from someone sitting in a basement in Podunk, Idaho who is re-routing my page views to make me "Think"  that I'm being read in Malaysia. Pretty crafty there my techie-genius friend.

*The (translated) hellos in blue are from me.

Page views by Countries

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
 Entry                         Page views

United States                 97 Hello fellow countrymen!
France                           45 Bon Jour readers!
Malaysia                       10 Hai Malaysian Peeps!
Netherlands                    5 Hallo all!
Brazil                               3 Ola to you!
Germany                         3 Guten Tag mein readers!
Italy                                 2 Ciao dudes!
Poland                             2 Czesc!
United Arab Emirates       1 Ahlan!
Canada                            1 Hello, eh! Or, Bon Jour, eh!

























No comments:

Post a Comment