Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Story time featuring gas and poop

Sunday we went to a local festival/carnival. While walking through the vendor's booths we came upon one with children's books. Of course my eyes immediately went to two books that were standing side by side: The Gas We Pass: The Story of Farts and Everyone Poops. There's really nothing to say here. I know I have the mind of a juvenile. I even giggled like a middle schooler. Farts and bathroom humor never get old. At least not in my house.


I wanted to take a picture of them but the woman running the booth looked like a cranky school librarian and I didn't want to risk getting a stern talking-to about proper festival behavior so I just walked away. Instead, I found pics of the books online so I could share my amusement with you.




What I wonder though, is, of all the animals why they chose an elephant for the cover of the fart book? I guess it makes more sense than putting one on the cover of the poop book because we all know that elephants poop a lot and then the title would have to be changed to Everyone Poops But Some Poop More Than Others.

No comments:

Post a Comment