Sunday, April 1, 2012

Experiencing technical difficulties

I wish I could say this is an April Fool's joke, but sadly it isn't. I've been having computer problems for a while now and even though I applied a few "band-aids" to keep going, it finally became time to bring my notebook to the computer hospital.

My screen has been acting up and going blank, gray, green, showing lines and other funky things. The tech expert said it might be the screen itself that needs to be replaced (which will take time to re-order a new one, install, etc.) or it could be something as simple as the screen connecting to the motherboard is messed up. In either case he had to order the part that will test out both of these theories which should ship out Monday.

I pray it's just a bad connection because that's quicker (and cheaper) to fix. *fingers crossed*

Anyway, I feel so naked without a computer. I use it for just about everything. Now I have time on my hands. I feel both terribly bored and excitingly free.

I am currently on my dad's computer updating this blog so y'all don't think I've abandoned you and to check my email in case I get an invite from Sting to visit his home in England. Hey, a girl can dream.

I will post again soon, hopefully. In the meantime, have fun pulling pranks. Keep your fingers crossed for a painless computer fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment