Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Jokers are wild in the park

While strolling through the park one day
In the merry merry month of May.
...


Actually I wasn't strolling, I was sitting in the park. And yes, it was and still is, May.

I take Chris to the local park a few evenings during the week. He meets up with some school friends and they play kickball or tag.There are lots of other kids and parents around, but the group of kids he plays with are a nice bunch of boys and girls.

One of the moms sometimes joins the kids in their play. The grandfather of another walks laps around the park and another dad sits and reads from his tablet. And me? I sit on a bench and play video poker on my phone.

Hey now, I'm not really gambling! I play with pretend points. It's just a game!

No comments:

Post a Comment