Thursday, May 30, 2013

Bigfoot or the Yeti?

So, every now and then, my son comes up with these fictitious challenges. For example, who would win in a fight: The Hulk or Optimus Prime? And then we debate the strengths and weaknesses of both sides.

He always has a champion picked out in advance when he poses these questions. He just wants to see who we would pick. Of course, there's not always a rhyme or reason to the opponents. He just picks according to what's in his head at the moment.Hey, don't look at me. I have a hard enough time dealing with what goes on in my own head.

Anyway, he had another such question for me the other morning, just before heading out the door on his way to school (because that seemed as good a time as any in his 9-year old mind).

Who would win in a fight: Bigfoot or the Yeti?

I answered, The Yeti, of course. Because he's an abominable snow-monster and Bigfoot is just a hairy over-sized man.

And he replied, Yeah! The yeti is bigger and could just step on him and crush him.

Then he kissed me goodbye and went on his way.

I love these mother-son moments.

The obvious winner!

No comments:

Post a Comment