Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Hump Day Confessin' time

Oh Wednesday you dirty, little bird, come here and let me confess some shtuff (intentional 'h' put in there) to you!


Vodka and Soda



After watching Sixteen Candles for the 527th time I made a coffee mug in my Zazzle store that says: "What's happenin' Hot Stuff" because I thought it would be a clever play on words. Hot Stuff. Coffee is hot. Um, ok.



I finally tried Burger King's Extra Long BBQ Cheeseburger. This looked soooo good with onion rings on top, I couldn't wait to try it! Sadly it was only so-so. The anticipation and commercial were better than the actual sandwich.

source

We were at the park and my son was playing with another boy. His mom called for him, "Tony!" And I thought of Tony, Danny's "friend" from The Shining.

source


My son thought of Tony Stark, naturally.

source


Bill thought of Tony Soprano complete with hand gesture. Now that I think of it, I'm surprised this wasn't my first Tony choice.

source

And this concludes this week's confessions. Time for some pizza-flavored goldfish!

8 comments:

  1. Ohh pizza flavored goldfish- yum! I would think of Tony from Who's the Boss!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also like the parmesan flavored ones. Oh! I totally forgot that Tony! Hey, oh, Angela!

      Delete
  2. Hehehehe So many Tony's.. but, I would have thought of the Shining too... HA!
    Because his name is Tony, and he lives in my mouth. DUHHH

    My son like plain old goldfish... Once he tried the french toast ones, and was all "they're good, but where is the cheese ones?" I would love pizza flavored ones. Darn picky snacker!

    Out of spite, I buy the "Penguin" shaped cheese crackers. I like penguins and he likes cheese... I call it "COMPROMISE"... with a spite shaped ribbon on the top.

    HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I even did the finger and voice! lol
      My son is also a picky snacker/eater and prefers the cheddar ones. French toast? Why are these not available here??? I must find some. The penguin cheese crackers are an excellent compromise!

      Delete
  3. My bf wants to try that burger but it looked a lil much to me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The bbq sauce kinda overpowers it. I had a salad for dinner so yeah, this was a big burger.

      Delete
  4. haha your thoughts to hearing the name Tony were funny ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You should hear my thoughts in reference to Nantucket. (Darn dirty limericks!)

      Delete