Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Halloween weirdness

It's Halloween week. So, naturally I thought I would post some festive weirdness. These things reinforce my belief that there's a lot of weird in the world and Jim Morrison was right when he sang, "People Are Strange".




Some take an ordinary pumpkin and transform it into a Jack-O-Lantern work of art. And then there are those who take carving to a whole other level. Check out these weird pumpkin masterpieces. 

Am I the only one who thought of Mike Wazowski from "Monsters, Inc."? Probably.


source

  Is this your handiwork, Calvin & Hobbes?

source

There's an awful lot wrong with the person who carved this. That doesn't mean I don't like it. That also doesn't make it any less disturbing.

source



When it comes to Halloween costumes it seems like nothing is off limits. This one is practical because you never know when ya gotta go.

source


Pound sign? Tic Tac Toe? At first I couldn't tell what this was but then I saw the cell phone in her hand and it made sense. Hashtag. #Imapoundsigndressedasatictactoegame.
source

I've been seeing a lot of banana costumes this year. I'm not sure what that's about. Here's a lime wedge costume, which I thought at first was a banana that wasn't ripe yet.

source

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. If the husband would agree to be a Corona I would be the lime wedge.

      Delete