Sunday, October 12, 2014

Show me that smile

Today is our wedding anniversary. That's 18 years of dreams, laughter and love. And since I'm a fan of all things Pop Culture I thought the best way to celebrate would be with this TV theme song, which I found to be quite appropriate. (I also loved this show back then) For those who were also fans, I included the music and lyrics. Enjoy!



Growing Pains Theme
Show me that smile again
Oh, show me that smile
Don't waste another minute on your crying
We're nowhere near the end
The best is ready to begin

As long as we've got each other
We've got the world spinning right in our hands

Baby you and me
We've gotta be
The luckiest dreamers who never quit dreaming

As long as we keep on living
We can take anything that comes our way
Baby rain or shine
All the time
We've got each other
Sharing the laughter and love
Sharing the laughter and love

No comments:

Post a Comment