Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Late to the party

I don't watch The Walking Dead. I don't follow Game of Thrones.

There I said it. For those of you who are new here, feel free to leave while looking disdainfully at me. I don't mind. I've mentioned a time or two, or six that I don't do trendy things. This extends to popular TV shows. I know this makes me sound like a snob but really it's more that I'm a bit picky about what TV shows I let myself get sucked into. I can be a hard sell.

And then there are times I'm (very) late to the viewing party. Whatever, at least I get there. Case in point, The Big Bang Theory. I know, it's been on for like 10 years now. What can I say? So I've been catching the reruns here and there and I recently started binge-watching it one season at a time.






I have done the palm-to-the-forehead smack several times for waiting so long to get into this show.

This show amuses me to no end, even though they reference a lot of brainy/techie things that I have no clue about and I end up feeling as lost as Penny. But can I just say, I love Sheldon. The way he speaks fluent sarcasm makes me so happy.

I also love their nerdy Science Fiction references. I could totally sit and hang out and eat Chinese food with them while wearing my new Avengers t-shirt. Until they start talking Quantum Physics and then I go across the hall and hang out with Penny.

No comments:

Post a Comment