Saturday, April 11, 2015

The fries from McDonald's song

I was eating some fries on the way home from picking up some McDonald's for dinner because we're into healthy eating and yes I am being sarcastic. Anyway, I started eating some of the fries out of the bag.



source



Because that's what you do when you have just-made, hot fries from McDonald's. And so I spontaneously made up a little song and it went something like this:

Eating fries out of the bag,
Because that's what you do
when you get fries from McDonald's.

I thought it was cute.  And so did Bill. He especially liked the "Because that's what you do" part. I'm not writing my Grammy Award winning speech yet but you have to admit, it is a little catchy.

But it only works with McDonald's fries. Burger King fries just aren't as good.


No comments:

Post a Comment