Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Hump Day confessions



I confess to the following:

My son starts Middle School on Monday and I'm a little anxious about it.



I've also fallen behind on my blogging which explains why I'm late to the link up today. Last week I had my post all written and published and then realized late in the day that I forgot to link up. Oy.



I caught one of those annoying summer colds that I'm just now getting over which has seriously sucked the fun out of end-of-summer plans.We still plan on getting some swimming in, though.

source


 A few days ago my computer had a Windows update and long story short, my computer fizzled and wouldn't start up at reboot. So I uncharacteristically remained calm, consulted some sites via my phone and did a system recovery.  However, when I initially thought that I would have to bring her in to the computer doctor for a fix and what with the unexpected cost and inability to do  everything I do on here, for days, I did have a moment of panic. Now we're all good, thankfully.



Gifs courtesy of .reactiongifs.com


Vodka and Soda

6 comments:

  1. your windows update shenanny does not surprise me! but i'm glad it all worked out :)

    thanks for linking up!
    -kathy
    Vodka and Soda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, summer colds are the worst!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are! Seem to take forever to get rid of.

      Delete
  3. Summer colds are brutal- hope you are feeling back to yourself soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Being sick at any time sucks but during the summer, it's a big bummer. I am feeling better, thanks. I just sound like Froggy from the Little Rascals.

      Delete