Tuesday, September 16, 2014

How the hell did you find this blog?

Somehow a search term for non horror Halloween movies brought some people to my blog. So, not merely content with this being a cool thing, I went and conducted such a search using those keywords.

As it turns out I couldn't find myself. It figures. I gave up on page twenty-something of my Google search. The reason I kept going was because I wanted to see how far someone would go to find what they were looking for. But then that whole this-is-taking-too-long-I-can't-be-bothered-with-this took over and I gave up.

However, I did come across some interesting sites in relation to my search. Actually, it was more of my interpretation of them that was interesting. And a bit scary.

realmofryan - I read this as real mo fryan. Considering this was a search of non horror movies I thought a site about cooking was odd.
hecklerspray - And my instant reaction was, "Ew."
boombotix - Which I thought said boob o tix. I have no idea what I was thinking here. Perhaps it's time at last to see the eye doctor.
straightdope - Well, alright then.

I'm sure all of these sites are excellent and my reaction and comments are no reflection on them at all, in fact it says more about me and my knack for reading things wrong.

Also, I want to say that the referring sites that lead people to my blog are scary. I mean, We're gonna need a bigger boat, scary.

No comments:

Post a Comment