Sunday, December 21, 2014

I'm secretly a Griswold

I watch, quote and know way too much about "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" and I freely admit it. In fact my current ringtone is the scene where Cousin Eddie yells "Merry Christmas! Shitter was full." It makes for interesting looks and much amusement if I'm out somewhere and someone calls me. I'm sure none of this is considered healthy behavior. Or normal.

Knowing all of this it should come as no surprise to anyone that my dad recently sent me the following and I did really well.

The Hardest "National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation" Quiz You'll Ever Take


You got 13 out of 14 right!

You should've been born a Griswold. (This sounds like a back-handed compliment)

  1. Warner Bros.

The only one I got wrong was how many strands, bulbs, and lights does Clark put on the house? In my defense this question wasn't fair because it involved numbers and I'm a self-confessed math idiot. Anyway, below is the link to the quiz if you want to test your knowledge of the movie. If not then Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, Merry Christmas, kiss my ass, kiss his ass, kiss your ass, Happy Hanukkah. 


The Hardest Christmas Vacation Quiz You'll Ever Take

No comments:

Post a Comment