Friday, August 3, 2012

Long time and time wasters

It's been a little over a week since my last blog post, which in the Blogosphere is like a lunar light year. Sorry?

In my defense I've been doing cool stuff with the Husband and Little Man (which I promise I will write about) and I've been reading. A lot. Not actually reading, more like swallowing books whole the way a baby swallows a spoonful of mashed gobbledygook without chewing, except the pages and words aren't seeping through my lips and running down my chin.

To make it up to you or whoever follows my blathering on of everything and anything, I present to you another time waster:


virtual-bubblewrap

It's almost as much fun as the real thing without the added benefit of annoying the nearest person in the room. Unless you have your speakers turned way up.

Pop on!

No comments:

Post a Comment