Monday, September 23, 2013

I'm not ready for Christmas just yet

Yesterday while we were out we stopped in an (un-named) store. They had the obligatory Halloween items out because that holiday is just around the corner. That's fine. Nothing unusual there.

On another display they had some Thanksgiving things out for sale. Just some harvest-y decorations and a few dishes and place settings that said "Give thanks". Okay, so maybe that's pushing things considering that it isn't even October yet and Thanksgiving is still two months away. But whatever. Stores are always pushing holidays and such.

When I turned the corner I saw a display section already offering Christmas things. What the merry hell? I did a Hanna Barbera double-take and then said it's way too early! Fall just officially started. The kids are barely back to school and IT'S NOT EVEN OCTOBER YET!!! Stop pushing me!!

So in honor of this holiday hurry I drew another one of my awesome and museum-worthy pictures.

Hey Christmas, wait your turn!

No comments:

Post a Comment