Friday, September 6, 2013

Smiley-times

It's been a few days since I posted that I was on a search to find my happiness. I'm still looking but in the meantime there have been smiley-times.

I started reading again after a summer hiatus. I forgot that reading and writing go hand-in-hand. If I'm not reading anything, I'm not writing anything either. Or, what I do write is forced crap that I end up deleting. I have some books on my hold list at the library that I'm pretty excited to read as well.

I joined a bloghop 2 weeks ago and so far have met some seriously cool fellow bloggers. I also have a few new followers which makes me smile.

I've been pinning a lot lately. Oddly enough it relaxes me to pin fun party things, inspiring quotes and yummy foods. Yes it's a time-waster but it makes me happy.

My favorite time of day is Christopher's bedtime because he curls up next to me and I read to him. Even if the whole day was an unproductive mess or I'm feeling bummed, this is the one thing that makes my whole being smile.

Feel free to share your happy moments.

No comments:

Post a Comment