Sunday, November 2, 2014

I'm committing myself, again, but to writing for NaBloPoMo not to an institution

I'm taking part in NaBloPoMo, again. NaBloPomo stands for National Blog Posting Month which means I'll be chained to my computer writing a post every day for the month of November or else the NaBloPolice come after me. I'm kidding but only about the police although you are expected to post daily or else why do this? I actively participated in the October 2013 one because I wanted to add unnecessary stress to my life. It wasn't so bad. Given the month and time of year, I had a lot of material to work with which is why my posts centered mainly on Halloween and Halloween-related things. This time around I might actually follow a few of their writing prompts because there's really only so much you can write about Thanksgiving before you lose your audience.

This is also a good way to commit myself to writing on a daily basis and let's face it I have been slacking off big time in that department. So here's to 30 days (give or take) of writing. Cheating by way of posting only gifs or jokes is optional. I made up that last rule, ya know, just in case.


NaBloPoMo November 2014
 

No comments:

Post a Comment