Sunday, November 30, 2014

And so ends NaBloPoMo for November 2014

Okay so I didn't blog for the entire month but 20 posts out of a possible 30 isn't so bad. Right? I think what's important is the effort made. Kind of like, it's the thought that counts.

If this were a school test I would have scored a B-. Or at the very least a C+. I wonder if I write two posts for today I could get some sort of extra credit. Yeah, like that's gonna happen. I couldn't even post every single day during the month so doing 2 posts on the last day would be like a Christmas miracle.

Anyway, it's been fun and I got to read some really great blogs in my reading travels that were written by more disciplined bloggers than me who actually wrote a blog post a day. Yeah some of you people are way awesomer than me.





So even though I feel like I'm crawling toward the NaBloPoMo finish line it's nice to know that I went through this with such a wonderful community of bloggers. And I can honestly look back to when I first signed on to do this and say, wtf was I thinking?

Here's a little celebratory Rah! Rah! gif to commemorate the occasion. We did it!


Source:giphy.com

I love this movie, but seriously when I say "We did it!" in my head it's less like Elle Woods and more like Grumpy Cat.

Now tell me, did anyone else blog for less than the whole month? Come on, don't leave me hanging here all alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment