Saturday, October 12, 2013

17 years of marital annoyance

Today is mine and Bill's 17th anniversary. Wow that's a long time. All things considered, that's like 34 in Hollywood years. I think he deserves all the credit though, for putting up with me and all my crazy antics, daily babbling, and love of all things Snoopy.

What is the celebratory gift for the 17th anniversary anyway?  Toiletries? Something made of aluminum? Either way I'm in need of some new facial cleanser and I could always go for a cold drink of  Pepsi in a can. I wonder if it's too late to drop hints.

Sadly, he has to work today, which is okay because we're past the point of having to go out for dinner or drinks to celebrate. Instead, at the end of the night, I'll just lean against his shoulder while we watch some inane nonsense on TV. And I wouldn't have it any other way.

In our case this is so true:

credit

No comments:

Post a Comment