Saturday, October 26, 2013

A little lovin' for me blog

Change is good, Sandy never said.

I'm a creature of habit. Sure I like some new things but the same ol, same ol is comforting to me. I know what to expect. I like it. Which is why I still sometimes find myself baffled that I uprooted my family and basically moved my life across the country a few short years ago. Maybe I don't do small changes very well, but my life-changing ones are epic.

What has this got to do with anything? Well, I made a few changes here; decided to promote advertising and sponsorship, and joined with a couple new sites, most notably, bloglovin'. I know. Finally! Right? Hey, I may be late to the party but at least I show up. Eventually. So if you see me around bloglovin', come follow me. Or just say hi.

In the meantime, I'm still setting up my space there. Might do a little painting, hang some pics. Got a hammer I can borrow? I'll give you a cupcake.



Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment