Wednesday, October 2, 2013

And no one questioned these before shipping them out and hanging them up in public?

We took Chris to a party type store to check out their selection of Halloween costumes. The actual costumes are in a back storeroom and they just hang pictures of the costumes on a wall. After looking around at the cute, the obscene and the silly I came across one that had me confused.
 #191 is Avengers Thor.
#D102 is the Joker.
#192 is trans-comic.

Tired of being an evil bad guy, the Joker, a DC Comics villain, secretly wishes to be a Marvel Comics super-hero/demi-god.

The Joker decided to go as Thor for Halloween.

This one made my head hurt. Is this a red-neck version of an alien? Only if yer fixin' to be one o' them thar extra terrestrils for Halloween.

Redneck E.T.

2 comments:

  1. I'm going to spell it Extra Terrestril from now on!

    'Ever watch Ancient Aliens? I absolutely love the way that guy with the hair says "exsa-teresrials".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol! It certainly is easier to spell. I don't believe I have ever watched that show but I'll be sure to check it out.

      Delete